Last update: May 24 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use 1st party and 3rd party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites and/or applications to operate. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites and/or applications. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites and/or applications for analytics and other purposes
What is GDPR?
GDPR is a European Union privacy law approved by the European Commission, to govern the collection, processing, use and storage of personal data relating to any individual in the EU (citizens, residents and visitors). The law also applies to EU citizens living abroad. The legislation is the biggest change to data protection in decades.
Who does GDPR apply to?
GDPR applies to organizations who collect and process personal data of EU citizens, regardless of where the organization is located. The regulation applies to all facets or groups within an organization such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc. PII or Personally Identifiable Information is any data that can be used to identify a person, including email addresses.
You Control your Data & Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We recognize the importance of your online privacy, so we offer the following options to control on how we use your data:
- Email Communications. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
- Blocking Cookies. You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Offerings may cease to function properly if you do so.
- Requesting information for view/change/delete/update of your information by sending us an email to here
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.