Amazon recently introduced some much-awaited features that will make advertisers’ jobs easier and efficient. Here’s a snapshot of some of the new features:
- Campaign names can now be edited.
- All existing campaigns in Vendors will get a default adGroup with the name adGroup1 (Name can be changed). Additional adGroups can be added to existing campaigns.
- The addition of negative keywords to SB campaigns is now supported.
- SB product targeting campaigns can be created.
- SB bid recommendations for keywords and PAT(Product Attribute Targeting) are now available.
- The monthly budget at the portfolio level will renew after each month automatically.
- Daily budgets at SB campaigns are now calculated as an average over a month.
- SD interest audience reporting is now available.
- SB campaigns have new metrics available for units, orders, detail page views.
These new features will be supported on the Intentwise platform soon.
Intentwise is a leading Amazon advertising solutions partner for brands worldwide. Our AI-powered platform and expert managed services help brands optimize their campaigns, drive more traffic to stores and win more sales. Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see how Intentwise can help you reduce ACOS and drive growth.