Amazon recently introduced some much-awaited features that will make advertisers’ jobs easier and efficient. Here’s a snapshot of some of the new features:
- Campaign names can now be edited.
- All existing campaigns in Vendors will get a default adGroup with the name adGroup1 (Name can be changed). Additional adGroups can be added to existing campaigns.
- The addition of negative keywords to SB campaigns is now supported.
- SB product targeting campaigns can be created.
- SB bid recommendations for keywords and PAT(Product Attribute Targeting) are now available.
- The monthly budget at the portfolio level will renew after each month automatically.
- Daily budgets at SB campaigns are now calculated as an average over a month.
- SD interest audience reporting is now available.
- SB campaigns have new metrics available for units, orders, detail page views.
These new features will be supported on the Intentwise platform soon.
Intentwise is a Chicago-based advertising technology company that helps brands, sellers and agencies amplify their Amazon advertising effectiveness. Intentwise’s industry-leading SAAS platform harnesses the power of machine learning and AI to provide impactful recommendations, diagnostics, and automation.