https://intentwise.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/amazon-ads-new-features-e1591786409711.jpg 542 960 Raghu Kashyap https://intentwise.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/intent_wise.png Raghu Kashyap2019-11-08 10:51:342020-08-22 00:05:38Amazon Advertising New Features
Amazon recently introduced some much-awaited features that will make advertisers’ jobs easier and more efficient. Here’s a snapshot of some of the new features:
- Campaign names can now be edited.
- All existing campaigns in Vendors will get a default adGroup with the name adGroup1 (Name can be changed). Additional adGroups can be added to existing campaigns.
- The addition of negative keywords to SB campaigns is now supported.
- SB product targeting campaigns can be created.
- SB bid recommendations for keywords and PAT(Product Attribute Targeting) are now available.
- The monthly budget at the portfolio level will renew after each month automatically.
- Daily budgets at SB campaigns are now calculated as an average over a month.
- SD interest audience reporting is now available.
- SB campaigns have new metrics available for units, orders, detail page views.
These new features will be supported on the Intentwise platform soon.
Read our post “Search-Terms Now Available for Product Targeting Campaigns” for tips on how to use this new feature.
Intentwise is a Chicago-based technology company that helps brands, sellers, and agencies maximize returns from Amazon advertising spend. Intentwise’s industry-leading SaaS platform provides impactful recommendations and automation to accelerate advertising optimization while saving valuable time for advertisers.